Excellent fluidity at low temperatures.
Universal motor oil for gasoline and diesel engines with multivalve cylinder heads and turbocharging.
Suitable for engines with and without charge air cooling.
Provides better operation and longer engine life.
Significantly reduces fuel and oil consumption, as well as polluting gas emissions.
Guarantees complete and rapid lubrication of the engine.
Excellent engine cleanliness, high lubrication safety.
Guarantees the best lubrication in extreme conditions of use.
Enables engine oil change intervals of up to 25,000 miles (40,000 km.).
Compliant with current European emission standards.
• Turn off engine and let it cool for 15 minutes.
• Remove the engine oil drain plug.
• Replace to oil drain plug back into the oil pan and wipe clean.
• Using a funnel, add approximately ½ of the new oil into the engine. Smaller engines on motorcycles and ATV's will use much less oil.
• Check the oil level by using the dipstick and add a little more oil at a time until the dipstick shows the recommended level (this level can be found in your vehicle owners manual).
• Replace the oil filler cap and ensure it is closed properly.
• Do NOT overfill with oil! Too much oil can cause blown seals, extremely high oil pressure, carbon deposits on engine walls and catalytic converter failure.