Prevents and eliminates deposits on your EGR valve without dismantleing.
Significantly reduces your vehicle's gas emissions.
Effectively restores airflow to the combustion chamber.
Allows complete combustion of air/fuel mixture.
Avoids excessive consumption of fuel and the replacement of the EGR valve.
Compatible with turbochargers and catalytic converters.
• Wear protective goggles or safety glasses and gloves when handling this product.
• Pour all of the product directly into your fuel tank.
• Add 30 liters of fuel.
• Drive for 20 minutes at 2,500 to 3,000 RPM.
• Then drive normally until you need to refuel in one or more trips.
• Repeat the operation 3 to 4 times each time you fill up, depending on the level of clogging of your EGR valve.
• Any spilled product on your vehicle should be wiped off with a microfiber cloth right away.
• We recommend this treatment once a year to maintain the condition of the EGR valve.